CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Veteran

By Myself
11-28-09

You can't kill the fighter within
Bloodstained and weary though I be
Somehow there's always strength to rise again
The truth weakens you and upholds me

In spite of your bullets and poison arrows
I won't deny thier pain is real
I still walk where you fear to follow
On I stand even when the wounds won't heal

Wounds run deep on either side
And much blood has been lost
Yet always victory for either denied
Every war has its cost

And on you've waged this war
Against me laid a seige
Taking over the entire world
See it destroyed no matter the casulties

Your hope of my surrender is futile
Nor will you outlast my resolve
Yor tactics worsening all the while
But on the battlefeild I have evolved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: