CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Monday, November 16, 2009

Stranger

By Myself
11-16-09


I cant change
What it was
Or rearrange
Just because

I'm a stranger in my homeland
Nothing there makes sense
I watched it bind my hands
Heard a voice silenced

Havent set foot in that land
In many a year past
The tallest I can stand
Was leaving at long last

No longer reconizable
Here upon these shores
What happens to those expendable?
No return to the place before?

This is now, that was then
Shadows ever cast
And time cannot mend
A broken, stolen past

Yet every night I'm given a ticket
No sentimental journey to there
No matter how badly I wish it
All that awaits is a nightmare

A stranger in my homeland
Guess I can live with this
Like a Gypsy in a roving band
Never had a home to miss

~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: