CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Untitled

By Myself
11-28-09

Can't trust myself anymore
The resolve is there but the will wears down within
It's all places I've been before
And waters I refuse to drown in

The life that was left behind
Was too much for time to erase
And there are moments alone I find
It drags me hostage to that place

No matter how I try to win
Or even keep the darkness at bay
The shadows come slowly creeping
Doing all they can to force me to stay

Pulling me down, in over my head
A spirit to be crushed and broken
The silence heavy and thoughts unsaid
The words rise but upon them I'm choking

I gave up everything
All I've never wanted
And left claiming nothing
But it's left me haunted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: